- "Jewels of En Plein Air" by Pamela Ingwers.
- Paddle Before the Rain ~ Colorado River ‐ Oil ‐ Panel ‐ 20" x 24", artist: Pamela Ingwers
Paddle Before the Rain ~ Colorado River ‐ Oil ‐ Panel ‐ 20" x 24", artist: Pamela Ingwers
Pamela Ingwers oil painting. From her most recent works, The Rocky Mountains.
"My focus as a painter is to tell a story, and the language I use is light. My goal is to translate that light into color, form and atmosphere knowing that only painting from life reveals the true spirit and strong sense of place, when patiently studied with a paintbrush in hand. It is both a passion and a challenge to react to the magical elements unfolding within a scene, while ignoring any preconceived visions."
Signature Member of American Society of Marine Artists (ASMA), Oil Painters of America (OPA),, Laguna Plein Air Painters Association (LPAPA) and Plein Air Painters of San Diego (PAPA-SAN)
PAST JURIED EXHIBITS AND EVENTS
- Plein Air Magazine ~ "Nightlife~ January/February Edition
- American Society of Marine Painters ~ National Exhibition, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, St. Michaels Maryland
- The 70th Annual Juried Exhibition at North Coast Gallery in Carlsbad, California
- Laguna Plein Air Painters "Art in Nature" juried Gallery exhibition, Laguna Beach, CA
- Oil Painters of America ~ Spring Showcase, Online
- Second Annual "Save The Ocean" ~ Escondido Gallery
- "Best of Plein Air" juried exhibit with Catalog and auction ~ LPAPA, Laguna Beach, CA
- "Summer" ~ Ashton Gallery, San Diego, California
- "Less is More" Laguna Plein Air Painters, Laguna Beach, California